Website Fitted USA, Inc
Accelerating the Future of Retail
- Fitted, a fast-growing, venture-backed startup headquartered in Boise, has developed an evidence-based software platform that is changing the multi-billion-dollar athletic specialty industry.
- Our SaaS product suite blends brick-and-mortar specialty stores, their major brands, and the digital world to provide a turnkey e-Comm platform that enables retailers to never miss a sale, thereby, increasing revenue and providing store operating efficiencies, among other benefits.
- Our target industry is run specialty, but quickly moving into other athletic verticals.
- We are looking for self-driven, curious, game changers to add to our team in order to maintain our industry leadership position.
- Building and maintaining RESTful services, event driven data pipelines, and the supporting infrastructure from the ground up.
- Assisting in the migration of services from AWS to GCP.
- Identify bottlenecks, opportunities, and issues in processes and systems and provide solutions to resolve them.
- Enhance the company’s IT infrastructure security protocols
- Maintain and improve the company’s cloud infrastructure
- Contribute to and optimize the CI/CD pipeline.
- Provide assistance and mentoring to other team members.
- Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve.
- A seasoned generalist who has the capability of creating and maintaining scalable and resilient cloud based services.
- Familiarity with APM and Tracing solutions.
- General familiarity with relational, document, key/value, graph, full-text, and columnar databases. What the differences are and what use cases suite each.
- Experience running containers in a resilient and scalable environment (ideally with Kubernetes)
- Ability to choose appropriate data structures, algorithms, patterns, systems, and architectures and explain those decisions to team members and stakeholders.
- Proficiency in automating tasks, scripting via command line, and working on POSIX based systems.
- Comfortable with functional and object-oriented programming languages. Ideally including any of Typescript, rust, Scala, Kotlin, Haskell, Clojure, or Java. We are primarily using Typescript but will need alternatives for computationally intensive operations.
- Possess interpersonal, management and decision-making skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org