Website Fitted USA, Inc
Accelerating the Future of Retail
- Fitted, a fast-growing, venture-backed startup headquartered in Boise, has developed an evidence-based software platform that is changing the multi-billion-dollar athletic specialty industry.
- Our SaaS product suite blends brick-and-mortar specialty stores, their major brands, and the digital world to provide a turnkey e-Comm platform that enables retailers to never miss a sale, thereby, increasing revenue and providing store operating efficiencies, among other benefits.
- Our target industry is run specialty, but quickly moving into other athletic verticals.
- We are looking for self-driven, curious, game changers to add to our team in order to maintain our industry leadership position.
- Initial work will involve building RESTful APIs and an event driven data pipeline to support Fitted’s B2B services before moving into a more traditional data engineering role.
- Take ownership of Fitted’s data, setting up systems to support analytics as the first member of the data and BI team.
- Work with tools such as Dataflow, Pub/Sub, Kafka, or Spark
- Offer technical support where needed regarding data modeling, data warehousing, BI and analytics.
- Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve.
- Proficiency modeling data for both analytical and transactional schemas.
- In-depth knowledge with cloud offerings for data related systems. (GCP, Azure, or AWS)
- Comfortable managing database clusters and working with cloud-managed databases.
- Experience connecting to 3rd party APIs and data sources to import or export data.
- Comfortable developing and writing applications outside the database
- Proficiency with analytics and BI applications/platforms
- Comfortable working on Linux based systems and using the command line (bash).
- Understanding of data related to e-commerce, retail, or financial systems.
- Ability to contribute to RESTful services written in Typescript and NodeJS
- Strong analytical SQL skillset. (PostgreSQL, MySQL, and BigQuery)
- Confidence building solutions that allow pushing medium-sized datasets to hundreds or thousands of recipients with high resiliency and low latency.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com